Performs sampling/extraction of surface layer data, such as height, color or normals, storing this information as attributes the actors placed in the same area.
Tags: Actor, Surface
- Actor [Collective | Actor]: The actor whose position is to be used for sampling.
-  Single [Single | Surface]: Processes one Surface entity at a time.
-  Collective [Collective | Surface]: Processes all Surface entities at a time.
- Surface [Surface]: Surface that was sampled.
- Actor [Actor]: The actor whose position was used for sampling.